Virtual Analog Drum Machine
VADrum2 is a production tool to create drum tracks on iPhone, iPad and Mac. You can program drum sequence, mix the drum sounds and export audio file to be used for production or to be shared with your friends. VADrum2 consists of drum synthesizer, effects and a sequencer. Project files can be saved in iCloud Drive, so that you can work on a project on iPhone, iPad or Mac whichever is convenient for you at the time. VADrum2 can be used as a stand alone or as an Audio Unit Extension (AUv3). Stand Alone supports Ableton Link, Bluetooth MIDI and MIDI IN/OUT.
The drum synthesizer includes 27 drum voices, which are 23 virtual analog modules and 4 sample playback modules and they are inspired by the iconic analog drum machines of the 1980’s.
The Effects includes delay, chorus, flanger, reverb, eq, and compressor.
The sequencer allows you to program 16 bar pattern per clip and you can have total 16 clips.
- 27 drum synthesizer modules (24 virtual analog and 4 sample playback)
- 16 bar patterns per clip. Total 16 clips.
- Parameter automation.
- Linear PCM format (AIFF, WAV and CAF) and compressed format (AAC)
- Support iCloud Drive.
- Support Universal Application (Work on iOS devices and macOS devices)
- Support Ableton Link, Bluetooth MIDI, MIDI In / Out.
- Support Audio Unit Extension (AUv3)
- iOS 14.5 or later
- macOS 11.3 or later
- For iOS Devices, A10 Fusion or above is recommended.
- *Apple, Mac and GarageBand are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- *Ableton and Link are trademarks of Ableton AG.
- *All products, companies and standard names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
- * Ableton Link requires Local Area Network connections.
User Guide (V1.0.3)
- 23 virtual analog drum synthesizer
- 4 sample playback drum synthesizer
- Loop Length: from 1 bar to 16 bars
- Clip: 16 clips
- Tempo: from 20 BPM to 999 BPM
- Host Sync: On and Off
Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Reverb, EQ and Compressor
*Appearance and specification of products are subject to change without notice.
- Initial release
- Support iOS 15 / iPadOS 15.
- Support macOS Monterey
- Fix problems which make AUv3 to fail the test of AudioUnit Validation Tool on macOS.
- Update Ableton Link Framework to the latest version.
- Support iOS 16 / iPadOS 16.